Responder em folha a parte e entregar até dia 12 /09
( Não aceitarei após essa data. )
Present Perfect - Positive 1
Make the positive present perfect
1) (I / study / French)
2) (She / eat / octopus)
3) (They / go / to Scotland)
4) (We / read / that book)
5) (He / live / here for three years)
6) (You / know / David for ten years)
7) (We / be / here for two weeks)
8) (I / lose / my keys)
9) (He / drink / too much coffee)
10) (They / miss / the train)
Make the negative present perfect
1) (We / not / go / to Paris)
2) (She / not / see / ‘The Lord of the Rings’)
3) (He / not / meet / my mother)
4) (They / not / visit / St. Paul’s)
5) (I / not / know / him for three months)
6) (You / not / study / French for ten years)
Make present perfect questions
1) (They / go / to the USA)?
2) (You / read / ‘War and Peace’)?
3) (She / be / late for a meeting)?
4) (He / meet / your family yet)?
5) (They / live / here as long as we have)?
6) (You / go / to Australia)?
7) (She / miss / the bus)?
Fill in the blanks with just, already or yet.
1) I want to watch TV, but I haven’t finished writing the sales report ___________.
2) A: Where is Taner?
B: He has __________ arrived. He is having a shower.
3) Have you seen the new film of Demi Moore __________?
4) I don’t want to eat anything. I’ve ___________eaten two cheeseburgers.
5) Although they’re playing very well, they haven’t scored a goal _________.
6) Look! He has __________crashed that lo